Financial Aid Office

The Office of Student Financial Assistance at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi is available to assist those students who have difficulty meeting the cost of attending the University.

They understand that students will require additional assistance in order to finance their educational goals.


Therefore, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi offers financial assistance based on documented financial need to those students who would otherwise not be able to attend the University.


Their office is located in the Round Building, next to the Buisness office. (x 2338)


Hours of Operation


Monday-Thursday     8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday     8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Saturday/Sunday   CLOSED

How do I Apply for Financial Assistance?


There are several forms that you need to submit in order to receive financial assistance at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi. The completion of your file is imperative because financial assistance is awarded on a first-completed first-awarded basis. In order to be offered a financial assistance package, the following documents must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Assistance at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi:


  1. Student Aid Report (SAR) - To receive a SAR, you must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There are several options for filing the FAFSA:
    • FAFSA on the Web It will take approximately 2 - 4 weeks to process your FAFSA using this method.
    • You may also mail your FAFSA to the Federal Processing Center in the pre-addressed envelope provided with the FAFSA application packet. It will take approximately 4 - 6 weeks to process your FAFSA using this method.
  2. You must apply for admissions and be admitted as a regular degree-seeking student to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.



If you are selected for a process called "VERIFICATION" by the U.S. Department of Education you must submit the following documentation:


  1. Verification Worksheet (Worksheet) (You may also pick this form up at the Office of Student Financial Assistance).
  2. Tax Return(s) - If you are classified as a dependent student, we will need a signed copy of your and your parent(s) tax returns. If you are classified as an independent student, you must provide a signed copy of your tax return.
  3. Untaxed Income Verification (if applicable) - Social Security benefits, child support, AFDC and other untaxed income documentation.

View the FAFSA Brochure (Click to Enlarge)